Follow my blog with Bloglovin

piatok 31. októbra 2014

What happened in October?

So:
 I didn´ t study.
I was taking a nap every day.(twice)
I have red 2 amazing books.
I found a new album Listen by Kooks!
I found that 5 SOS exists.
Sleep a lot.
Dream more and more. 
Fall in love with ELLE. (magazine :D )
Train hard ...or not.
Ate everything on this planet.
I was borred at school. (stayed at home-3 times, but shhh...)
Start with dancing again.
Start with posting on my blog regularly.
Learned to play Happy Little Pill on guitar.
We were on woods.
Watch HIMYM, BBT and the fourth seria of American Horror Story.
I was in the cinema -The Taming of the Shrew was horrible. (seriously!)
I created Bloglovin, Fashiolista and LookBook.

and:


I drank a lot of coffee.


 I have died my hair into brown color.

 We were at the party. The concert of Kontrafakt....and Elis has 18. birthday! It was great. A lot of fun. We had milkshakes, and we were at the cinema on Anabelle. Amazing horror. :D 


 I learned skateboerding. and spent a lot of time with walking around with my dog....And I learned how to don´t fall from the ripstick. :D 

 Took a lot of ´´autumn´´ photos. :D 
 Bye , Nike Air Max... see you in spring! (too cold to wear it now :/ )

 Photo from Zoo Zlín, Czech Republic. Just amazing day.


Just another photos from Zlín. I loved it there. 




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára