Follow my blog with Bloglovin

piatok 7. novembra 2014

Redhead & Cardigan

November is here, the weather is gettin´ colder, trees are colourful, and I´m sad. I can´t enjoy my favourite season- school is killing me. Only thing, what helps me is music- as always. Now I´m listening to Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey and I discovered something amazing: Listen by KOOKS, great indie rok album, full of amazing music.  <3 that´s the only thing, that keeps me alive. At th moment, I want to play the guitar- Happy Little Pill ( Troye Sivan) especcialy :) and read my favourite book: Keď sa sfarbia javory..( Zuzana Cacciabue). And then I check ELLE, hope that I find some inspiration. My closet is utterly dead. 
~
Je tu november, počasie je čoraz chladnejšie, slnko už takmer nevidno, stromy sa sfarbujú do žlta a červena a ja som smutná. Škola mi nedovolí vystrčiť päty z domu a užiť si posledné teplé lúče slnka. Jediné čo mi pomáha je hudba, ako vždy. Práve teraz to je Lana Del Rey a jej Ultraviolence, ale najviac Listen od THE KOOKS,indie rock <3  to ma drží ako-tak pri živote. Momentálne mám chuť zahrať si na gitare Happy Little Pill ( Troye Sivan) a prečítať si knihu Keď sa sfarbia javory.( Zuzana Cacciabue) A potom sa pozriem do ELLE, a dúfam, že nájdem nejakú inšpiráciu. Môj šatník zíva prázdnotou a dychtí po hocičom novom.






And: No, I never wanted to be ginger, but whatever :D Haircolour is b*tch.
~
A nikdy som nechcela byť ryšavá,ale už to tak bude :D 











Photos by Dália.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára