Follow my blog with Bloglovin

štvrtok 13. novembra 2014

Memories.

A few days ago, I was in Nitra with Dalia. We were shopping,having fun, here are some photos. I love the old town. We haven´t got any camera.These pics are taken by a phone- it means terrible quality...but whatever. I wanted to show you, where I´m spending a most of my freetime. Tommorow it´s students day. It means no studying! Yeah, every class in our school have prepared a program for tomorow show. I´m so excited! But help me, I have nothing to wear! This weekend, we´ll go shopping. What does it mean? A loooot of new posts.

I have a new camera. Hope photos will be much better than now. But actually- it´s a christmas present. And my mum has a strict rules about using or doing anything with presents before christmas. :D I have to wait. I also have bought headphones. Now, I´m still listening to Lana Del Rey, or some House music. Today, I finally had a time for my guitar hour. Sweater weather round and round.

(Today only english, I´m to lazy to translate. :D Sorry. But I believe you´ll understand or maybe find translate button on the right side of the blog.)








 We find our shoes as a great objects to photoshooting.


The most famous wall in Nitra. So artistic... :D











We spend everything. (A lot of great books to read) Dalia has 60 cents, so she decided to by an icecream. (November, 10° celsius :D  she´s crazy) And it was the worst icecream ever. :D






 My sweater passion.



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára