Follow my blog with Bloglovin

piatok 26. decembra 2014

Merry Christmas! :) ...(christmas decorations and gingerbread)

I actually don´t have a real christmas mood this year. No snow here in Slovakia. But christmas tree is amazing as always. I love it! It´s simple. White, pink and blue this year. Sun is up... it looks like June outside :D 




 We made cotton tree and cotton ball, but what I like the most is that thread one.
- made a paper cone
-reel the tread (soaked with glue)around it in various directions
-one day after, you can remove a paper cone (when the glue is stucked)
-the last step: take some trappings- small hearts, stars, snow balls- what you want, and then just glue it
-you can put the candle into it, as I did, if you want to :) 



This decoration is made by my mum. Love it. She always has some amazing idea.




 The best gingerbread ever! - indie rock special 2014 collection. :D



 ...and when you turn of the lights


This candlestick is from Vienna Christmas market. There were hundreds of candlesticks there. I couldn´t believed it. I spent half an hour just standing there and staring :D But finally I chose this one.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára