Follow my blog with Bloglovin

piatok 19. decembra 2014

Christmas decorations.

Christmas is here!
Finally! I´m so happy. No school= no problem. :D I love everything about Christmas: decorations,lights, christmas trees,gifts, chill... but the the best thing is, that I finally have time for reading books. I missed it so much! :) I´ve been waited for these days from September. I made this garland with my mother. We used christmas balls and bows in typical christmas color: red, and white christmas lights. Hope you´ll like it! :)




1,Firstly,we had to separate tree needles. It was a bit bonded. :D 
2. Put on the lights








As decorations, we used : bordeaux- red christmas balls, white snow stars, red and butter/white ribbons and lights.
We also needed: glue gun, wire (to make bows)




 3. My mum did this one. So symmetric (in contrast with my bow.)


4. And then we just put balls, snow stars and bows on.
















 And this is how it looks at night. (High quality photo.) :D


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára